Join us on TUESDAY JUNE 4TH for an important Town Hall on Health Care at Timothy Eaton Memorial Church at 7PM.
The Provincial Government is moving forward with cuts to our Health Care system. We're experiencing cuts to our front line services, as well as cuts to our public health system here in Toronto. We've heard from many concerned residents of Toronto-St. Paul's tand we are organizing this town hall to hopefully answer some of the questions coming from our community.
We've gathered an expert panel to address these issues:
- Councillor Joe Cressy, Chair of the Toronto Board of Health
- MPP France Gelinas, Ontario NDP Health Critic
- Ester Dubali, Policy Campaign Manager, Ontario Health Coalition
- Sadie Kromm, Healthcare Advocate
- Gitanjali Lena, Lecturer and Public Health Policy Expert
Please bring your questions and concerns! We will do our best to address them.
Light refreshments will be served. This venue is accessible.
230 St Clair Ave W
Toronto, ON, ON M4V 1R5
Google map and directions